Thursday, March 15, 2007

Small things DO come in big packages

Thanks to KimC at Life In A Shoe I just got a great deal on copier paper. I don't know if it's still available but just in case, here are the details from her blog post:

I just bought 5,000 sheets of bright white copier paper for $16.37, delivered to my doorstep. Don't ask where I'll keep it. I guess I'll have to share just to find space for it. If you want some, you'd better hurry. Deals like this tend to go out of stock quickly. HT to Spoofee.com** for the deal.

1. Click here to go to Office Depot.
2. Search and Add 345603 ( Price : $5.59 ) - Buy 10 of these
3. Search and Add 429266 ( Price : $0.29 ) - Buy 1 of these
4. Coupon Price : -$31.00 Code : 73649244
5. Coupon Price : -$10 off $25 Code : 44141777
Final Price : $15.19 Shipped (plus tax)

Hurry!

**The link to the actual deal isn't on their main page anymore but you can still see it HERE.

NOW. Here's what I wanted to say about this great deal. It's wonderful. UPS just delivered the paper and the paper clips to my door. You have to order a small package of paper clips to make the order total the minimum amount. So, this afternoon there are two boxes on my porch.

The 5,000 sheets of paper I ordered! Cool!



And here?



Under all the bags of air....



Why, the paper clips, of course!



Silly, eh?

1 comment:

Kim C. said...

Cindee,
We got a huge laugh when ours arrived. I wanted to whip out the camera and do just what you did! Great minds think alike...but apparently your camera batteries are greater than mine.