Friday, March 30, 2007

Rambling Update

Well, I had a second ultrasound today and it looks like that I will get to avoid having a D&C. I'm very happy about that because I really didn't want to have one unless it was very necessary. My doctor said that it looks like I have a couple days to go before I am totally finished miscarrying. I was a little concerned because it seemed like things had "stalled" and I was worrying that if I didn't finish on my own that I would have to go in for surgery. However, my doctor said it's looking good and she doesn't foresee any problems. Whew!

I'm tired, I'm on pain meds, and I'm feeling a little floaty-headed from the Vicoden but other than that I'm pretty okay. I made dinner, I recorded and put away the curriculum that arrived in the mail a couple of days ago, and I folded a couple of loads of laundry. The kids and I are watching The Muppet Movie (Jim fell asleep, poor guy he's been working hard these last few days trying to be mom and dad!). I'm taking a quick break from the movie to write this post. I just put Abby to bed after nursing her. Which, by the way, really makes the cramping more intense but I'm sure is actually helping the process along in a very good way!

I think the Vicoden is making me ramble on here. I know it's making it hard to type!! All of a sudden my mind just went blank so I guess I better get back to the Muppet Movie! :-)

Oh. I just remembered what I was planning to say. On the way to the doctor's office this afternoon, the radio was playing Let My Lifesong Sing. After that song they played My Savior, My God. It was so cool! I love both of those songs and I've posted about both of them and I have videos of both of them in my sidebar. Isn't it fun to see God in the little details!?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it's almost over...

Roberta said...

Cindee,
I was sorry to read of the sad news of your miscarriage. I pray God will grant you peace as you trust in him.