Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Going, Going, Gone!

Is it just me or do you find this irritating too? In the past six months or so several of the products I use regularly have disappeared! "They" change the formula and voila! the product I use is gone. This has happened with
  • Abby's shampoo (Baby Magic the new stuff doesn't smell the same)
  • my lipstick (Original Cover Girl Lipslicks - I did get some on eBay but they won't last forever)
  • my deodorant (Dove - Powder - Original Solid)
  • Stretchable plastic wrap (Sam's Choice, they changed the packaging, I hate the new one)
  • Saran QuickCovers (they don't make 'em any more)
  • Irish Spring (A blue one that I can't remember the name of. Maybe Mountain something)
  • my razors came up missing today (Gillette for Women - Custom Plus Pivot) maybe Wal-Mart just stopped stocking those because I see they are available at Amazon.com

and also today???

MY SHAMPOO IS GONE!! Aussie Mega. It's gone. I guess, from looking online, it's called Aussie Cleanse & Mend now but it doesn't smell the same! This is rocking my world. Okay. I realize that in the grand scheme of things, or even in the small scheme of things this really isn't that important. But I'm still irritated. Can you tell?? :-)

Any products that you are missing?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know anything off the top of my head...

Roberta said...

That's alot of change for one person!! ;)
Costco changed their clingfilm packaging awhile back...don't care for it.
Vanilla Coca Cola. I don't drink much soda pop, but when I do this is/was my favorite...where did it go?
And my mascara formula changed. The waterproof gave me the most *horrendous* raccoon eyes, and that was even with only putting it on the top lashes, so I was forced to switch to the "Ultimate" formula that conveniently costs $5 more a tube.
Gosh, didn't know I cared so much about that..lol ;)

With food and clothing, with this I will be content! :)

Anonymous said...

hi, i totally stumbled on your blog via google, cause i miss aussie mega too! :-( seems a little silly to bemoan something so (seemingly) small, but how many things do you use as consistently as your shampoo! *sigh* now i have to go back to the shelves at target and find something new. anyway, just thought i'd let you know you aren't the only one! here's hoping cleanse and mend is almost as good.