Thursday, December 08, 2005

OB Appointment #11

December 7, 2005 - 3:50 p.m. - Dr. Harmony Schroeder
38 Weeks - 5 Days

Weight: +1 lb. / + 13 lbs. overall
Blood Pressure: 120/70
Baby's Heartrate: "acceptable" in the words of the Dr.
Height of Fundus: ?

She said my cervix was open "this much" and held up her forefinger and thumb just barely apart. So not too much development there. I was kind of expecting to hear 1-2 cm. because of all the contractions I'd been having. I felt really lousy when I was in the dr. office. I'd been contracting constantly for about 3 hours had a backache (which I still have) and felt nauseated and freezing cold. I was starting to wonder if "something" was happening. Apparently not. Not much anyway. I did get my prescription for Ambien the other day so I've been able to sleep fairly well. That is a blessing!

I'll be back to the doctor next Tuesday unless I see her before then.

Today I get to go for a one hour massage and then a chiropractic adjustment. Woo-hoo, I can't wait!!

No comments: