Monday, December 05, 2005

OB Appointment #10

For those of you who are interested in these stats, sorry for the late post!

November 30, 2005 (last Wednesday)- 4:10 p.m. - Dr. Harmony Schroeder
37 Weeks - 5 Days

Weight: +4 ½ lbs. / + 12 lbs. overall
Blood Pressure: 110/68
Baby's Heartrate: No clue. The doctor, my doula, and I were chatting and I didn't get the number. Must have been fine.
Height of Fundus: Again...chatting! (Go figure. Me, chatting!)

The doctor did an external exam of my abdomen and determined that the baby is head down. (good). She also did an internal check of my cervix and confirmed the baby's position and said that I haven't started dilating yet. That's fine. I wasn't checked until 39 ½ weeks with BonusBoy and I was at 1 cm. then. I go back in a week. This coming Wednesday.

Today I'm asking for a prescription for Ambien. I'm not sleeping very well at all. I'm not uncomfortable but I just keep waking up about every 40 minutes! Arrrgh! Saturday night I took the last of 6 leftover pills from when I was pregnant with BonusBoy. I love that stuff and I need more!!! I get some REALLY good sleep when I take it. I do pretty good if I take one every other night. Hopefully this Dr. ( a different one from last time) will not have any problems letting me have a prescription.

No comments: