Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Come out, come out, wherever you are

The numbers on my site meter continue to slowly increase but I don't know who is visiting. I know who some of you visitors are because you leave comments but there are more of you that don't. If you visit here very often at all would you mind saying, "Hi, I was here." You don't need to leave a comment per se, just let me know you were here, and maybe how you found me. I'm a curious sort! :-)

I'll leave this post on the top for a while so you may need to scroll down to see newer posts.

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi Cindee, I found you through Sheila who I found through Gwen or Julia who I found through comments they left on another site but at this point in my mind that's where the trail fades...

So, there you are...that's how I found you!

Hope all is going well with that baby in your belly. I loved it while I was pregnant but I don't miss it now!

AmberJ said...

Hi! I found you through either Sherry C. or Sheila or Gwen...okay I don't really remember, but you caught my eye because you live in Idaho and I grew up in Idaho.

I love your sight and all you have to say. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

i found you through our mutual interest in the amish way of life.

:)
love you.

My Daily Struggles said...

Hi, I was here.

Sheila said...

Hi! I found you through Jaymarie, and also because you starting playing TTT.

rcsnickers said...

You have a very nice blog. I was actually searching this page to see if you have a birth story written -- I love birth stories! oh I got your link from Life in a shoe. I am new to blogging so how do you know how many people visit your blog and who does visit? I am curious on finding who visits my blog! Thanks.
Letisha
www.rcsnickers.blogspot.com