Thursday, December 01, 2005

December 1, 2005

When I got into the shower this morning PonyGirl and BonusBoy were still asleep and Padawan was snuggled up on the couch with a blanket. When I got out of the shower I couldn't find any of my kids! After a brief search, I finally found them...





out in this overnight arrival...








(Click on the picture to get a larger view)

You can't see them very well because I took the picture from pretty far back. I still had a wet head and didn't want to venture out from the patio in my slippers!! :-)

BTW, PonyGirl got BonusBoy all dressed in a long-sleeved onesie, long-john type pajama bottoms, jeans, sweatshirt, socks, shoes, coat, gloves, and hat. He had a ball. Looks like she pretty much has it handled. Maybe I'll go back to bed!! ;-) (oh, I better go check about the diaper... I didn't ask about that!!)

4 comments:

Sheila said...

So neat! Did you make some hot chocolate when they came in? When we lived in Iowa, the first snow was always a big deal, and my mom made it special for us in some way - cookies, hot chocolate, usually something warm to eat. Now I know - she wanted the oven on! :)

Cindee said...

Absolutely. The hot chocolate was in a teapot and waiting on the woodstove for them when they came in. They have finished it off and are now back out there. Eventually, I will have to call them in to get SOME school done today!

Cindee said...

Probably! Brrrrrrr!! :-)

Anonymous said...

i love this story! rebecca is so sweet...