Thursday, April 05, 2007

Three Things Thursday

Three places I have lived:

1.) I was born in Coos Bay, Oregon but I was raised in the beautiful Willamette Valley. I miss it very much and I would love to move back there if God wills it!



2.) When I was 19 years old I moved to Boise, Idaho to attend Boise Bible College. I haven't ventured far from the Boise area since college except for about 3 months when...

3.) I moved to Northport, New York at the age of 21 to be a nanny. I despised the job. I guess it was the situation I really despised. I was also extremely homesick. I only lasted 3 months then I returned to Idaho!

Thanks, Shelia, for the location theme this month!

1 comment:

Roberta said...

I grew up in Oregon, not the Willamette Valley, but not to far from there...and our Idaho venture began 2 yrs. ago this June.
I so miss my family and our church and the green. But we are content and know God's plans are greater than our own.
Don't you just miss the green?