Thursday, August 03, 2006

Happy 11th Anniversary

Monday was my eleventh wedding anniversary. I haven't taken the time to post about it until now because (insert excuse here).

Eleven years ago, July 31, 1995 at 10:10 p.m., I married my husband, Jim, on the shores of Payette Lake in McCall, Idaho. He has been a wonderful gift from God. An example of God's provision and protection. As my mom and grandma say, "He's a real jewel! You sure are lucky!"

And I am. So very.


Pictures of us getting married (eloping!):





















What we have accomplished in these eleven years:




What he wrote in the card he gave me:




The flowers he had delivered:



My only complaint? How he says that "you will almost be 50 and I will be in my mid-40's"! I'm only 2-1/2 years older than him and he'll never let me forget it!!! J
Oh, and how do like it that he has his hand in his pocket when he is kissing me!?!!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh ours was yesterday. Happy 11 years.

Unknown said...

Congratulations! What a nice card and what beautiful kids!!!! (and flowers:) About the hand in pocket thing...