Thursday, August 03, 2006

Happy 11th Anniversary

Monday was my eleventh wedding anniversary. I haven't taken the time to post about it until now because (insert excuse here).

Eleven years ago, July 31, 1995 at 10:10 p.m., I married my husband, Jim, on the shores of Payette Lake in McCall, Idaho. He has been a wonderful gift from God. An example of God's provision and protection. As my mom and grandma say, "He's a real jewel! You sure are lucky!"

And I am. So very.


Pictures of us getting married (eloping!):





















What we have accomplished in these eleven years:




What he wrote in the card he gave me:




The flowers he had delivered:



My only complaint? How he says that "you will almost be 50 and I will be in my mid-40's"! I'm only 2-1/2 years older than him and he'll never let me forget it!!! J
Oh, and how do like it that he has his hand in his pocket when he is kissing me!?!!?

3 comments:

Kili @ Live Each Moment said...

Oh ours was yesterday. Happy 11 years.

Princess said...

Congratulations! What a nice card and what beautiful kids!!!! (and flowers:) About the hand in pocket thing...

jaymarie said...

i love the photos. you guys look great.

i feel so bad that i forgot to say anything, since we have talked on the phone... what a dolt. you would think i could remember these things considering my birthday is only the day before your anniversary.

here's to the next 11, may they be filled with as much joy and love as the last were.

my love to you both.