Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy November!

I'm still here. I'm just really busy and haven't taken the time to blog. Homeschooling a third and fifth-grader while potty-training a 2 1/2 year-old and chasing after an increasingly active 10-month old has been exhausting.

I'm also trying to get more organized about the 90+ meals we consume in a month. Food shopping once a month (except for milk, fruit, veggies, etc.) takes a bit of getting used to. I'm getting better at it but it's taking some time and adjustment. I'm also trying to get used to shopping for things at stores other than Wal-Mart. I've shopped there for so long I don't know where to get some of the things I'm accustomed to buying there. :-( It's hard but I'm determined that Wal-Mart won't be using MY money (not much anyway, it's a weaning process) to support the things they do!

I guess I'd better go now. I hear my sweet little Abby girl calling to be taken out of her crib.

No comments: