Sunday, June 10, 2007

Bits and Pieces

I've been absent for a bit and I will continue to be for a little while. We're in Oregon visiting family. We've had a nice visit these past couple of days but I'm missing home and anxious to get back. I just wish we didn't have a nine-hour drive to endure before we're back home! Oh well, we always seem muddle through the drive.

I've kept up on reading the blogs I subscribe to (it's pretty easy on the weekend because the writing tapers off then anyway) but I haven't written much. We've had a birthday last week (Micah's) and there's another birthday this coming week (Rebecca's). Still to come this summer we have two church camps to prepare for, swimming lessons, VBS, and cousins' camp. I may not be blogging much even when I DO get back home. Oh well, I only blog when I 'need' to. It's a great outlet and sometimes I need it and sometimes I don't.

If you're looking for a thought-provoking blogpost, try reading God and Vending Machines over at The Common Room.

Have a great week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been slower too but that's just because I am tired, and have too many things to do with only 4 weeks until baby arrives! You are on my bloglines, so anytime you write I'll be here to read it! (even if I don't always comment)

Anonymous said...

I am so very glad that you all did come over, I could just sit and watch your family anytime. I feel so blessed. Thanks for making the trip, I do know that it is long, I did do it recently with a small child, thank you, thank you thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

forgot to sign my name.......but you know who I am!!! love you, Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh I thought I read another post on bloglines...by you....

Cindee said...

You probably did read something else... I just edited this one and didn't mention that it was edited. Sorry for the confusion! :-/