Sunday, July 16, 2006

What the enemy meant for evil...

...the Lord can use for good. (cf. Gen.50:20)

I'm so glad I stumbled across this story. What an opportunity to see God at work through His people.


Chris and Jenni are real life friends of MamaK. Their house burned down on July 12, and they lost nearly all of their possessions.
There has been an outpouring of donations to replace what they lost, but surely circumstances like this will bring many unforseen expenses as well. Please check out their blog and the Help Page they have set up, and consider donating financially as well. Their email address is provided on their Help Page.

I copied this post from Kim at Life in a Shoe. I was too tired to type it out but I wanted to pass it on to those that read my blog.


As for you, you meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result, to preserve many people alive. Genesis 50:20

No comments: