Thursday, March 02, 2006

Three Things Thursday ~ Vol. 2 No. 1

Three Things From Three Years Ago...

1.) I didn't know it, but I was in the final month of three years of trying to get pregnant. I got pregnant around the middle of March and didn't know it until I had a positive pregnancy test on April 1st. That test was hard to believe since we had been trying for 3 years. Oh, and it was April Fool's Day!!! I ended up taking 4 more tests!!

2.) My oldest daughter and I were in the middle of first grade (homeschooling) and when I would ask her questions from her lessons, I would hear the answers coming down the hall from my 4-year old son's bedroom! Cracked me up!

3.) Three years ago I thought I was really busy and didn't know how to get it all done..... funny, eh?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whole April fools thing would be funny, and quite a memory. Wouldn't forget that would you? The 4 year old yelling odwn the hall is funny too.

Megan said...

What a great story to tell the kiddos. Oh and the pics are so sweet.

Sheila said...

Welcome back!