Friday, November 18, 2005

OB Appointment #9

November 18, 2005 - 4:00 p.m. - Julie Stevens, Nurse Practitioner
36 Weeks - 0 Days

Weight: -8 ½ lbs. / + 7 ½ lbs. overall (I didn't really believe that 7 pound weight gain last time! This kind of evens it out)
Blood Pressure: 104/64
Baby's Heartrate: Easy to pick up and it was strong and LOUD.
Height of Fundus: 37 cm.
Blood Test: None. The results of the last one were fine, so I don't have to have another.

The nurse practitioner felt around on my belly to try to get an idea of how the baby was positioned but she said she really couldn't tell unless she "checked" me. She asked if I had a problem with her doing a cervical exam and I said I did. I just didn't feel up to it. Today I'm not curious enough to know and I'm having enough contractions today that I didn't want to bring on MORE by having an exam. Yikes! Maybe next time.

No comments: