Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The End Of Me

When I was at this point in my last pregnancy I didn't feel as good as I feel now. In fact, I felt very overwhelmed, very tired, and very uncomfortable. I played and sang the song below A LOT. It was the theme song for that pregnancy. I was playing it again today, still seeing the relevance in my current situation, but also thankful that I'm feeling a bit better this time around!!

HE GIVETH MORE GRACE

He giveth more grace when the burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength when the labors increase;
To added affliction He addeth His mercy,
To multiplied trials, His multiplied peace.

CHORUS:His love has no limit, His grace has no measure,
His power has no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again.


When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources
Our Father’s full giving is only begun.

It's only when I get to the end of ME that I can begin to receive HIM.

No comments: