Saturday, October 14, 2006

Bonding

I have had a lot of one-on-one time with Abigail these last few days because Jim took the older kids up in the mountains to go deer hunting. He took Rebecca and Micah up on Monday and came back Wednesday evening for their bells practice. They left again Thursday morning taking Adam along this time. Jim got his deer Wednesday morning but still went back because the kids have so much fun. Jim's parents park their RV up in the mountains for the month and stay up there most of hunting season. Anyway, all that to say that I've been enjoying my sweet baby and enjoying not having to take care of anyone else. I took a bunch of pictures of her today and you can view some of them below or more as a slideshow here. Enjoy!

Also here are some hunting pictures from last year. (I don't have pictures from this year yet.)

1 comment:

T said...

Hi Cindee
Your daughter is adorable. Thanks for stopping my site.