Wednesday, September 28, 2005

This World Is Not My Home...

...I'm just a passin' though...

Today’s dooce made me so sad. I am just so thankful for parents that brought me to a knowledge of a loving Savior. Heather writes, “I don’t know what I believe in terms of religion, and I’m comfortable with that. I’m okay not knowing.” I, for one, would not be comfortable not knowing. I’m thankful for the assurance of salvation that I have.

~ If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9~

3 comments:

Juliabohemian said...

I know what you mean. At school there are so many young people that are totally clueless and don't seem to have any moral center. They seem to view it as part of their personal freedom to believe in nothing.

davidhill6912 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mrsfish said...

Heather's post made me sad too, but the part where she says she will believe (in mormonism) just for today because her relative was too special not to be where she lived her life to be, really pained me. How sad, such a nice person lost and in her deepest heart you can hear Heather knowing that and turning away still. It made me sad for both of them.