Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Reciprocal Blogroll

You are welcome to join my new blogroll. It's very simple. Just link to me on your blog and I'll add you to my blogroll. Send me an e-mail (mail *at* cindee *dot* net) with your request and I'll check out your blog and add you to mine.

I just ask that your blog is not offensive (to meJ) and is free from foul language. Just heed Philippians 4:8 and things should be great!!

Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are on my blogroll!

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. Been SO super busy, but I've accomplished alot!

Kilikina

My Blog